[Banshee-List] Compiling banshee for SUSE

Hi. I'm trying to compile banshee 0.10.10 for SUSE Linux 10.0 (on an AMD 64-bit x2 system). I tried the instructions at

http://banshee-project.org/Updating_Banshee_on_SUSE_Linux

but they didn't work; the 'configure' script complained that it couldn't find 'helix-dbus-server'. I did find an RPM for this, but that RPM wants a version of dbus that is later than the one supplied with SUSE 10.0 (and I couldn't find a suitable dbus RPM for 10.0).

Has anyone installed 0.10.10 under SUSE Linux 10.0? Can it be done? Do I have to go for an older version of banshee instead? I would be grateful for any advice. Thanks a lot in advance,

Cheers, Tony.