[Banshee-List] failing gracefully when trying to play file in playlist that doesn't exist

Hi,
I'm using 0.10.9 with dbus 0.61-r1.  I forgot that I'm away from home so my external HD is not attached, and this is where all of the music on my playlist is stored.  I started playing a file and of course it couldn't find it.  An error box popped up with nothing inside it and I could see that the console from where I launched banshee was getting the same error over and over, namely that it couldn't find the file.  This hard locked my machine to the point where I could not switch consoles and had to do a hard reboot.  Is there a way to have banshee fail gracefully?
Thanks,
Benj

Gabriel Burt <gabriel burt gmail com> wrote:
On 3/29/06, Aaron Bockover wrote:
> I trust you've see then QueryBuilder* stuff in Banshee.Widgets? I wrote
> that about a year ago specificall y for smart playlists.

Yeah, it looks great.

Gabriel