[Banshee-List] Song Naming Bug

(I should file a bug, but it's late, and I'll forget by morning.)

I have an album that has two songs with the same name (they are
actually repeated tracks, as they have the same length also).

9. NameOne
10. NameTwo
11. NameOne
12. NameThree

Banshee plays track 9, then skipps straight to track 12. I'm guessing
this is because it sees what it thinks is a duplicate track, and it
gets confused as to what track is 'next'.

--
Ph: 0401857344
email: joel stanley adelaide edu au

Bachelor of Engineering(Computer Systems)/Economics, 4th year,
University of Adelaide