Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee Wiki Accounts

I created an account and made some changes to the feature request page
which I could preview, but when I went to save them, it barfed with:

Warning: Compilation failed: regular expression too large at offset 0
in /home/banshee/public_html/extensions/SpamBlacklist/SpamBlacklist_body.php on line 150

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started
at /home/banshee/public_html/extensions/SpamBlacklist/SpamBlacklist_body.php:150) in /home/banshee/public_html/includes/OutputPage.php on line 326

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started
at /home/banshee/public_html/extensions/SpamBlacklist/SpamBlacklist_body.php:150) in /home/banshee/public_html/includes/OutputPage.php on line 354

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started
at /home/banshee/public_html/extensions/SpamBlacklist/SpamBlacklist_body.php:150) in /home/banshee/public_html/includes/OutputPage.php on line 355

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started
at /home/banshee/public_html/extensions/SpamBlacklist/SpamBlacklist_body.php:150) in /home/banshee/public_html/includes/OutputPage.php on line 406