Re: [Banshee-List] Re: Autoconfigure proxy for MusicBrainz

I skimmed over your patch quickly a few weeks ago, and then it did
indeed get lost in the mix.

I think the patch was okay, but I want to review it again to refresh my
memory. However, as Ruben noted, it would be best if you could file this
in Bugzilla, lest it get lost again.

Thank you!

--Aaron