Re: [Banshee-List] radio support

Il giorno lun, 06/03/2006 alle 15.11 +0100, Ruben Vermeersch ha scritto:
> > - what do you think about such a plugin?
> Would be awesome.
Fine :)

> I believe we can unify all the streaming protocols in a
> playerengine-agnostic way. The only thing that's needed is a plan to do
> so (and more time would be nice too).

I also think that this is the right direction to take.

I don't have a good knowledge about streaming engines, but last-exit
seems to have a lot of re-usable code as it also uses gstreamer0.10 as a
Using that code could probably be a good starting point, take a look at
it then :)

Alessandro Gervaso
alessandro truelite it (email/jabber)