[Banshee-List] normalized2 patches :)

Oscar,

I've done a bit of poking around with your normalized2 patch and done a few little
things.

1) I made a "fixed" patch of your normalized2 patch that includes your original patch,
puts in the InfoType.cs file, and takes care of the automake that would have to be run
for make to see InfoType.cs.  This doesn't change the patch...this just does the whole
thing in a single step.  Attached as "normalized2.fixed.patch.bz2"

2) I made it so njb/ipod support can compile.  It has some crazy side-effects (eg. when
I plug in my NJB it lists all the genres/artists/albums in the main library view.  It
also doesn't show the NJB library in a tree view.)  I'll have to put more time into
it, but here's a little patch to at least get the ball rolling.
"normalized2.fixed-dap.patch.bz2"

3) State saving for the browser visibility and the size of it is there.  The height of
the browse box and the visibility are saved in the banshee gconf.
"normalized2.fixed-rememberstate.patch.bz2"

Patches 2 and 3 are based on my "fixed" version.  Just `patch -p1 < {file}` a fresh
banshee-0.10.6 and it'll work :)

Feel free to test & give feedback (that's all of you, not just Oscar!)

Cheers,

Patrick

--
Patrick "Trick" van Staveren