[Banshee-List] ID3Tag Plugin

Hey,
       I am a big fan of Banshee and recently have been messing with CVS, etc. I am wondering if there are any plans to include a MP3 Tag editor, instead of having to use an outside editor like Easytag. Because If there is none, I would like to write a plugin for it and see how that works. I have little to no experience with C#/Mono so this would be a good project for myself. But I don't want to be redundant in my trials. Anyways, that was the question and keep up the good work, Aaron with the CVS stuff and all the other contributors! :)

--
Sincerely,
Abijith K.