[Banshee-List] BUG: libipoddevice fails silently with missing SysInfo

It seems that the 2006-06-28 Nano update (and possibly others) wipes the
SysInfo file.  Amarok, Rhythmbox and GtkPod detected the presence of the
iPod just fine without the specific model information but Muine and
Banshee just fail silently, prompting much confusion.

Although model information is useful, perhaps there should be a "unknown
iPod" fallback where we know we have an iPod connected but we just don't
know what type.  Then maybe Banshee or whatever could prompt the user to
select their iPod model instead of silently failing to recognize the
iPod at all.

-- Zoe