Re: [Banshee-List] "make run"

Without the the additional "run" target, it can be done.  I personally
use a different location (Gentoo uses /usr and I use /usr/local for cvs
builds).  CVS configuration follows:

./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr/local --host=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu
--mandir=/usr/local/share/man --infodir=/usr/local/share/info
--datadir=/usr/local/share --sysconfdir=/usr/local/etc
--localstatedir=/usr/local/var/lib --disable-daap --disable-xing
--disable-helix --disable-docs --with-gstreamer-0-10 --enable-ipod
--disable-njb --disable-gtk-doc --libdir=/usr/local/lib64
--build=x86_64-pc-linux-gnu

However if you'd like to run banshee sans "make install", you can:

(user host:/home/user/banshee/src) # export MONO_PATH=\
> /home/user/banshee/hal-sharp/:\
> /home/user/banshee/burn-sharp/:\
> /home/user/banshee/

Then just,

(user host:/home/user/banshee/src) # mono banshee.exe

Nick