[Banshee-List] Bug in CVS?

Hello,
I've checked out the latest CVS, and I can't see the tracks part of a
playlist: if I click on a playlist I've created before, nothing is
displayed on the right panel. No problem when I try to display the
tracks of a Smart Playlist or the tracks of the source Music Library.
This also happen if you remove the banshee database, create a new
playlist and restart banshee.

Here is how to reproduce the problem:
* cvs up
* compile and install
* launch banshee, try to display a "static" playlist -> no tracks displayed
* quit banshee

* remove ~/.gnome/banshee/banshee.db
* launch banshee
* import music
* create a new playlist
* click on the playlist -> the tracks are displayed

* quit banshee
* launch banshee, try to display a "static playlist" -> no tracks displayed

Is anyone else seeing this issue?

Julien