Re: [Banshee-List] Changing the Entry for a ComboBox for the Genre in the TrakInfo Editor

Perhaps I should frame this as a question of usage, how would you
change the genre of a song inside Banshee if another song didn't
already have that genre? Perhaps the bottom option is "Add Genre"
which causes a box to pop up to type the name of a new Genre in?

Feel free to tell me that I don't know what I'm talking about. :-)

JSR/