Re: [Banshee-List] Changing the Entry for a ComboBox for the Genre in the TrakInfo Editor

It reads the existing Genres from the Database, so If you add songs with another genre you will see the Genre next time
you go to the Track Properties window, I do not know how do you will prefer to have a default list of Genres; maybe a
table in the database? if so only the query will have to be changed to do a Union with that table and the ones in the
tracks.

Let me know which will be the prefered method, and i can write something.

regards.

>>> josiah ritchie gmail com 01/30/06 6:08 PM >>>
Is there a way for users to add Genres to the list?

JSR/