Re: [Banshee-List] Multimediakeys Plugin

Hi Danilo,

This looks pretty good. Would you mind attaching a diff of the original
SpecialKeys.cs, so I can see what you changed?

After some testing and review, I will add this plugin to the main
branch, but it will be disabled by default.

The original code was disabled because of some problems with X, but you
may have fixed that; not to mention that I eventually wanted to get that
support rolled in as a plugin - so you just saved quite a bit of time!

Thanks so much!

Cheers!
--Aaron