Re: [Banshee-List] daap compile error

I'm running Breezy too. I've updated mono&co to the latest version
available at filefind and then build latest avahi and banshee from
dappers source packages. Everything works great. Right now music flyes
all over the house between my older sis (Breezy, Banshee), my younger
sis (OS X, iTunes) and me (Breezy, Banshee).

If there's need, I can put those deb's somewhere.

Ps.: Banshee freezes [100% cpu] when I'm playing music from sis'
computer and she turns it off.

L.