Re: [Banshee-List] MP3 playback problems

Well, what's funny is that when I installed the software for encoding MP3 files I somehow overlooked installing the pieces for decoding MP3 files. You might consider moving this from the FAQ over to "Getting Started," since most people would want to add this functionality.