[Banshee-List] Browser & Normalization

Hello,

I have not heard from Aaron about my other patches, but i keep working on the crazy patch which has a normalized DB and
the Library Browser, I have tried to avoid any reloading of the library and reduce the amount of string operations
used.

Please tested on a clean 0.10.6 and let me know what you think, it could make a difference on big libraries, and now i
add the search back on the library view, so you can do both browse and search.

This patch will crate a banshee2.db file so it will leave your original db intact.

regards,

Oscar.