[Banshee-List] A few issues.....

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the great work! I am loving it!
But a few issues:

1. When importing and album art fetching at the same time sometimes it
can not import import a track because the database is locked. I think it
is writing the album art data to the database and at that time locks the
database for importing songs.
Error message: Cannot Import: /path/to/file.mp3
(Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteBusyException, The database is locked.)

2. The album art plugin is wonderful but quite a few of my (well-tagged)
albums can not fetch it. OK, I understand that some (Dutch) albums are
not in the musicbrainz database but look at this error message:
Quering MusicBrainz for Nirvana / Come As You Are... FAILED (Invalid
result type: ArtistResult)
Anybody has album art for Nirvana, Air, Beck and I can go on....

I'm using Banshee 0.10.4 on Ubuntu Breezy. On one computer with the
browser patch (NICE!) and on another one from the filefind repository.

Keep up the good work!

Lukas.