Re: [Banshee-List] iPod and Banshee

As I understand it, it is simply a drag and drop procedure.

JSR/

On 12/28/06, Chris Arnold <carnold5 gmail com> wrote:
OK, i have banshee 10.9 on a SLED box. My ipod will mount and banshee sees
the ipod. My question is, how do i sync the ipod up with my banshee library?
I did this once before and it erased everything i had on my ipod and did not
copy anything to the ipod. Can someone help me sync my ipod using banshee?

Chris