Re: [Banshee-List] New smaller Shuffle not appearing in Banshee

Please read/submit: http://banshee-project.org/IpodDataSubmit

You can echo your input here as well, and in addition attach the output
of the following commands here:

ipod --list

And download: http://abock.org/~aaron/find-ipod.sh

With your iPod already plugged in, please run that command and attach
the output.

--Aaron