[Banshee-List] iPod compatibility Question

Just installed linux on my computer, and imported all my ipod tracks into banshee. I know that the ratings and playlists on the ipod aren't compatible with banshee, and that if I sync the ipod with banshee it will replace those ratings and playlists. My question is, if I sync the ipod, will it be able to play my banshee playlists, and will it recognize the banshee ratings? Also, will I still be able to rate songs on the ipod and will banshee recognize those changes?

Thanks!