-----Original Message-----
From: banshee-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:banshee-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Josiah Ritchie
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2006 3:02 PM
To: banshee-list gnome org
Subject: Re: [Banshee-List] Newbie developer question

On 12/21/06, Patrick van Staveren <trick vanstaveren us> wrote:
> Dan,
>
> It's not horribly complex, however odds are that the delay you're
> talking about is fixed.  v0.11.3 which was just released on Dec 9th
has
> some major performance enhancements particularly with switching source
> views.  You didn't specify a version, but I'm willing to bed that
> upgrading to 0.11.3 will fix your delays :)

I've seen the delay he speaks of in CVS 0.11.3. I'm not sure if it is
just when moving from Smart Playlists or Playlists in general though.
I've not seen the delay since updating CVS today. I probably wasn't
more than a week old, if that.

JSR/

--
Our Mission
Technology and Hospitality for God's Workmen