[Banshee-List] Cover art

Hi All,

I'm having an issue with cover art.  Not very many of my albums actually seem to have it, and of the few that do, some of them have distinctly different pictures than I would expect (foreign import etc).  I have set the metadata plugin to cover art only, and have tried rescan library.  Even more oddly, I ditched all music from the Banshee DB to do some cleaning up, and when I re-imported, some covers are now missing, and other albums have it when they didn't before!

Any ideas?

Mark

Using 11.3 on SLED 10