Re: [Banshee-List] Fwd: Patch for a warning

On 12/17/06, Mickael Renault <mickael renault gmail com> wrote:
I have done a little mockup to show my vision of an unified interface for
the context plugins :
 http://www.flickr.com/photos/32203431 N00/325029400/

Any comment ?

It would be a good start, but it does limit users to seeing only one
panel at once. It would be nice to see a docking library used for this
so that users can rearrange (drag/drop) the panels how they see fit.
There's managed docking library in MonoDevelop if you want to have a
look.

--
Michael Hutchinson
http://mjhutchinson.com