Re: [Banshee-List] Installing 0.11.3 in Ubuntu

I can never remember what the base listing of dev packages that's
required...

Andres, in your case, you have a magic option to help you out - there's
a menu item in the yast gui package installer that says "install all
devel packages" which will select for install all companion -devel
packages for stuff you have installed.  Quite handy :)

Hugo,

Check out http://www.banshee-project.org/Distributions/Ubuntu - it has
some dapper instructions that should be relatively up to date.

Cheers,

Patrick

On Fri, 2006-12-15 at 09:46 +0100, "Andrés G. Aragoneses [ knocte ]"
wrote:
> Michael Hutchinson escribió:
> > On 12/12/06, Hugo Palma <hugo m palma gmail com> wrote:
> >>  No package 'glib-2.0' found
> >
> > sudo apt-get install libglib2.0-dev
> >

> And what about my case with OpenSUSE? Do you have any idea? Beacause I
> already have all the devel packages of glib...
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> 	Andrés	[ knocte ]

Patrick "Trick" van Staveren
http://trick.vanstaveren.us