Re: [Banshee-List] Screencast ideas

All types of multimedia importing (including iPods and DAAP shares).

On 12/5/06, Aaron Bockover <abockover novell com> wrote:
I'm getting close to making the 0.11.3 release, and with it I'd like to
have a good handful of screencasts/narrated demos to show off new
functionality in 0.11.x.

Please reply with your ideas on what to demo! I'm so wrapped up in
Banshee that it's very easy for me to take important user-visible
features for granted, so some fresh insight would be helpful.

Thanks and happy Bansheeing!
--Aaron