Re: [Banshee-List] New nano "not a valid ipod"

On 8/23/06, Stephen Holmes <stephen onedotone com> wrote:
Probably libipoddevice itself.  You might need the updated packages from
CVS which would have the Nano profiles.  If you use this, then you'll
also probably want ipod-sharp from Subversion aswell.

Unfortunately not.  I have now got and built the CVS of libipoddevice
and SVN of ipod-sharp.

And the symptom is the same. Not a valid ipod...

I have noted that my device/sysinfo file is empty, is this normal for
an Ipod Nano? It is populated on my 4th Gen (20Gb), with all sorts of
info. I deleted the device folder on the Nano and it rebooted and
created the empty file again.

Pflodo
Peter Flodin