[Banshee-List] iPod Diskspace not being freed

Hi there,

I've noticed that if I have a loaded ipod, delete all the files, and
then manually sync, that I have about 512MB used.  If I re-import and
perform the same action again, the "lost" allocation goes up to 623MB.

Now if I run an ipod updater (on Windows), it restores the iPod
completely and the lost allocation shows 89MB.

This is banshee HEAD with the latest ipod-sharp and libipoddevice from
their respective HEAD's.  It's a 5th generation iPod Video.

Any thoughts?
Cheers
Steve.

--