Re: [Banshee-List] iPod on Fedora 5 not working with Banshee

On Wed, 2006-08-16 at 09:51 +0100, Stephen Holmes wrote:
> This is a longshot, but have you tried the latest ipod-sharp (from
> subversion) and libipoddevice from cvs?

(sigh) Not yet.

What I can't understand is why it stopped working without an apparent
reason. I went from 0.10.9 (currently still the version provided by
Fedora Extras) to 0.10.10 to 0.10.11 and it used to work a while ago.
Now it doesn't.

ipod-sharp was 0.5.15 (provided by Fedora currently) and I replaced it
with 0.5.16 and still no luck.

Are you sure that the d-bus error I provided has no importance?

I guess I will try and build those libs that you indicated from CVS and
SVN and will see how that goes. I'm not a big fan of this kind of thing
since I don't have much time to fiddle with the packages. But I'll try
and do it.

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/