[Banshee-List] banshee eats up all memory

Good morning,

I use banshee 0.10.9 on FC5 and have my music on an external hdd, which
is formatted with FAT32 and connected via USB. Sometimes, when I plug in
my iPod, when I search for a song, when I add music,... at totally
different occasions, banshee starts eating up _all_ memory until the
system gets to an unusable state. No memory and no swap left, all used
by banshee. I also tried it with a current banshee from cvs (svn?) last
week - same result.

As I also experience the same behavior with rhythmbox, it may or may not
be either a gstreamer-related issue or maybe a fat-related one.

Oh, on the shell I start banshee from, there is no output which would
help with the issue in any way.

So, if anyone knows a solution or at least a reason for this...

Thanks in advance,
Dominik

--
Dominik Sandjaja           . Encrypted mails welcome. GPG: 0x1C1DCFF6
Am Weissenberg 18, App 116 | Tel:   +49 (0)241 8860624