Re: [Banshee-List] airtunes plugin

Eric,

Did you ever have this working on your machine? I'd be willing to put
some time in if it's not too far from functional. I'm a newbie at
coding banshee plugins, so I'd have some learning to do. But streaming
to my airport is the only reason I still boot that other os, and that
sucks, so I think it would be worth it. I'm running Debian unstable
with Banshee 0.10.11, by the way.

~Tim