Re: [Banshee-List] iCal 2 iPod plugin

Hi

I think you should get in touch with evolution team. As far as I know
they are working on getting evolution and google calendars syncing to
work. If that's done then syncing ipod with evolution is very easy. That
way not only it would be easier to do, but it'll provide better system
integration. Since evolution-data-server is THE SOURCE of information in
gnome, you should sync with it, not with google directly. That's my
opinion.

I have somewhere on my disk gtk2 application which used to sync
evolution contacts/calendar with ipod. Give me a sign if you're
interested in those sources.

L.