[Banshee-List] iCal 2 iPod plugin

Hi there,
I've started to use google calendar since a few days and am already addicted. As a iPod user I like to have my calendar synchronised to my iPod, and as a Banshee user I like to use Banshee to synchronise my iPod... So after writing a quick and dirty C#/mono standalone app to synchronize my google iCal to my iPod I would like to try to write a banshee plugin to do the job.

Firstly I would like to be sure that no one else is working on the same idea. And secondly, do you think this is something that can be done as a banshee plugin? I've no idea at the moment of what I can/cannot do in a banshee plugin so I'm asking you...

I believe i would need to use the ipod-sharp library but I don't know how to use its documentation (in xml format). Do I have to use monodoc or another tool to display it?

Thanks,

Julien