[Banshee-List] Smart-playlists-plugin: Select songs by rating

Hello,
I've checked out the smart-playlists-plugin from svn and after loading it, I'm trying to create a _smart playlist of songs with rating greater than 3_. Here's the message printed to the terminal:

Name = Smart Playlist, Cond =  Rating < '3' , OrderAndLimit =
Adding smart playlist Smart Playlist, id 6
Refreshing smart playlist Smart Playlist with condition  Rating < '3'

I don't think this is the correct behaviour. This can be changed to behave correctly by interchanging the '>' and '<' symbols on lines 162 and 164 of QueryBuilderModel.cs.

Sorry for the crude report. Can someone patch it up?

GVK