Re: [Banshee-List] Smart Playlist plugin

On 3/29/06, Gabriel Burt <gabriel burt gmail com> wrote:
Lukas' e-mail reminded me I should let you all know that I'm working on
a smart playlist plugin.  I would say it's about 60% done - you can make
a new playlist and define the query it uses and it will run it, but it
doesn't handle the track database changing yet (scanning new/changed
tracks).  If anybody wants to try it out or help me develop it, let me
know.

Sounds interesting. I've recently shifted from Rhythmbox to Banshee and this is one feature I'd love to see in Banshee.  Please let me know the location where I can get your plugin. Would love to test it out.

GVK