[Banshee-List] Just started using Banshee

Hi.

I just started using Banshee on Ubuntu Breezy, and am liking it quite
a bit.  The ipod integration is great plugged in both my shuffle and
reg. ipod with out any problems and at the same time.

one thing that I miss from using something like gtkpod or rhythmbox is
the column / browser type interface.  I listen to lots of live concert
recordings, so I have lots of different concerts by the same artist.
Being able to sort by Artist and Album is incredibly helpful,
otherwise the library is incredibly hard to navigate in.

Anyway great work so far, and keep up the good work.

Any