[Banshee-List] Banshee 0.9.3

With this release, we are at feature complete for SL 10, and I can now
direct all focus towards UI polish and bug fixing.

The major addition to Banshee 0.9.3 is CD Ripping/Encoding. Insert a CD,
select it in the source view, and click the import button (where the
burn button used to be -- will make this UI better tomorrow).

Also, I moved the default library path from
~/.config/banshee/Library/Library.sdb to something more sensible: ~/My
Music/.banshee.db. All music that gets ripped or imported goes to ~/My
Music.

To "migrate" your database:

mkdir "~/My Music"
mv ~/.config/banshee/Library/Library.sdb "~/My Music/.banshee.db"

Set /apps/Banshee/LibraryLocation to "~/My Music/"

http://banshee-project.org/files/banshee/banshee-0.9.3.tar.gz
http://banshee-project.org/files/banshee/ChangeLog

Seeing as it's near 7am, I probably won't be up before noon :)

Best,
Aaron