[Banshee-List] Crash when updating iPod

Hi.

First of all, thanks for this excellent piece of software!

And now for the problem. When I add a song and then do a manual update
to it through the Banshee GUI, the GUI freezes and in the terminal
window:
"6: Pipeline profile 'Xing MP3' will be unavailable: GStreamer
pipeline 'xingenc' could not be run"

When I try the iPod I see that the song has been added although Banshee froze.
I haven't been able to find any information about Xing MP3 on google
or apt-get so maybe you have tips on finding/fixing it.

It's a 3rd generation (15GB) iPod that has been used with iTunes 5
with current cvs HEAD version of banshee, libipoddevice and ipod-sharp
on Ubuntu Breezy.

Thanks
Gunnar Steinn