Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee playing radio streams?

And my sense is that the developers also use ipods and never audio
streams.  It's up to them when to add code for features they won't use,
but I'd like to know how long I have to wait.  How much more tweaking of
ipod icons will there be?  If banshee is going to be focusing on mp3
players I don't own for the rest of the year, maybe I should start
learning C# so I can try to tackle the feature myself.

owen