Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee playing radio streams?

Direct opposite here!

I never use audio streams - im ipod-addicted!

-Michael KRog

Den 17/11/2005 kl. 17.23 skrev Owen Williams:

How high on the list of priorities is streaming audio?  My primary use
for a media player is streaming audio, and I desperately want to move
away from rhythmbox for this.  At least for me, Banshee is useless
without this feature, whereas all this tweaking for ipod support is lost
on me.

owen