[Banshee-List] breezy user needs help compiling 0.9.11

I'm a Ubuntu Breezy user and am trying to compile Banshee 0.9.11. I'm stuck on compiling ipod-sharp-0.5.10 - I receive this error:

checking for mdassembler... no
configure: error: You need to install mdassembler

Can someone tell me what package contains 'mdassembler'? It wasn't found in the breezy package/file listings. Also, and maybe a question I should have asked first - is there any way to compile Banshee without the need for compiling ipod-sharp and libipoddevice, since I don't own an ipod (yet)?

Thanks. Great app, btw.

-- Jason