[Banshee-List] malformed Uri's

Hi Aaron,

The problem with special characters is connected with the implmentation
of System.Uri. I will make a few tests to see how this is done in
gnome.vfs.uri

I ve changed the filechooser dialogs path handler from .uri to .Filename
and saw that the never imported song was on my list, But of course all
the other Database stuff uses uri imp. so after a relaunch the file is
not listed. (Still in the DB with illegal characters.)

And btw, what is the best place to report this Uri stuff.

Best
ulas.