[Banshee-List] Feature suggestions (ipod-centric)

As much as I completely adore banshee, there are a few things missing
in my "happy new owner of a {trendy,hip,fantastic,lovely} new black
iPod nano" world.

First, I'm missing correct reporting of total space on the device
(shows as 1GB, is 2GB), but afaik, this is already known and has
received bugzilla love. Now this is simple, unlike my next requests:

I've grown accustomed to using the nano's world clock function as both
a wristwatch-replacement and my alarm clock (hey, who would seriously
consider send their ipod crashing into the opposite wall in the
morning?), but this clock functionality seems to be a bit unreliable
without regular synchs (iTunes is supposed to do this). Could banshee
be set to do this, or is that completely out of its scope?

Last; ratings. I tend to rate my songs via the iPod when I've got
nothing better to do, and since I suffer the same disease in front of
banshee, I'm wondering if it's possible to have banshee read rating
data from iPod tracks and update the banshee database correspondingly.

That's all for tonight - hopefully I can think of more general
improvements later on :)