Re: [Banshee-List] Compiling

After build-dep failed to solve my problem, and me spending ages
looking for the relevant gnome-common-dev package, I decided to just
look through the full gnome- package list.  Frustratingly,
gnome-common (i.e. no -dev) was not installed.  Of course,
gnome-common is not a Gnome component but just the build tools.

Notably, build-dep failed to install gnome-common, monodoc, and
libmusicbrainz-dev, which I obviously did myself.  Oh well.

Now I'm curious as to whether doing the build-dep was necessary.  It's
a good job HD space is cheap these days! ;-)

- C