Re: [Banshee-List] regarding the 'the'

Mighty Mighty Bosstones
The Mighty Mighty Bosstones
Mighty Mighty BossTones

Therefore, I think if an artist starts with "The" it should be ignored,
and case should not matter. All three of those above variations should
be same thing.

I could not agree more.

My spanish is'nt that well(comes down to 'Hola, como estah', 'buenas dias' and such),
but would'nt it be possible to do it with spanish bandnames also?

Maybe german also(Der, Die, Das instead of 'The').

I dont know what type of gramma that is, but most of the languages which have the 'the'-ting in front of the 'thing'(fx. 'the house'), could be supported, I think.

For an example, Danish is NOT that kind of language, as the 'The' thing becomes
a part of the 'thing'. Hus(House) -> Huset(The house)

Those kind of languages would be harder support and often not even neccesary.

-Michael