Re: [Banshee-List] Burning CD with Banshee?

0.9.7.1 is pretty old and I think burning was at that time disabled by
default. You can either upgrade to a new version or try setting the
following environment variable to enable burning:

BANSHEE_BURN_ENABLE=yes

or maybe it was

BANSHEE_ENABLE_BURN=yes

I can't remember ;)