[Banshee-List] Banshee 0.8.7.1

I'm releasing Banshee 0.8.7.1, which includes today's fixes and
features. Maybe if it's not too late, it can be packaged for SuSE 10
Beta 3?

This release also needs the latest libipoddevice (0.2.7) and ipod-sharp
(0.5.1). We have fixed the write issues with the latest iPod format in
this release, and I added write-detection support to libipoddevice, as
we'd like to be able to use read-only features of
libipoddevice/ipod-sharp if an iPod is mounted read-only (hfs+ sucks!).

http://banshee-project.org/files/libipoddevice/libipoddevice-0.2.7.tar.gz
http://banshee-project.org/files/ipod-sharp/ipod-sharp-0.5.1.tar.gz
http://banshee-project.org/files/banshee/banshee-0.8.7.1.tar.gz

Best,