Re: [Banshee-devel-list] Fanart extension appearance

Hi,

Just my 2 cents. for unknow artist, you can have a basic image and a background color which change for each artist. It can be calculated as a hash of the song file path or something like that.
The goal is to have background color which is different for each artist.

cheers,
Olivier

Olivier Dufour