Re: [Banshee-devel-list] storing artist images

Hi Tomasz. I think I simply was wrong when I said .cache/banshee, so
go ahead with .cache/media-art!

On 06/09/2013, Tomasz M. <tmtimon gmail com> wrote:
Hi,
I did some progress with Fanart plugin (a plugin that will display
artist images in  a music library). Now, It downloads artist images
and stores it in
.cache/media-art
I remembered that Andres gave me hints where to store artist images:
"remember that any images that you retrieve should go to the
.cache/banshee-1/ folder (in the same way the current cover art is
retrieved)"
, but cover art images go to :
.cache/media-art

So my question is where should I store my artist images. I think that
reasonable options are:
.cache/media-art
.cache/fanart-media-art
.cache/banshee-1/fanart-extension-media-art
or something similar.

Could you recommend me which option is the best?

have a nice weekend,
Tomasz