Re: [Banshee-devel-list] work on patches to Banshee

Hello,
Just my 2 cents if Andrés is ok with it:

- Why not move the code of patch 12 and 13 inside the snap function.
This function can become later protected or public, so it is is better to locate all code related to switch in the same function and avoid to have a bigger property setter? Don't you think?
- Last point, can you create a common private function to avoid redundant code between snapview and OnArtistFilterChanged?

cheers,
olivier dufour

Olivier Dufour